As A Community Of Believers We Value…
- The Bible as God’s truth revealed, the message of His redeeming love, and our authority for Christian faith and life.
- Worship as an opportunity and responsibility in our relationship with God. We honour diversity of individual and corporate worship styles, and we recognize the power of individual and corporate prayer in our community.
- Fellowship as a commitment to support, love and accept each other, and everyone, sincerely and unconditionally
- Discipleship as the means of equipping for spiritual growth and Christian service, individually and as a community of believers. Ministries to children and youth are integral to our discipleship commitment.
- Mission as essential:
- Sharing the good news about God’s love in Jesus, and inviting everyone to know Him as Lord and Saviour
- Reaching out through planting and growing healthy churches at home and abroad.
- Showing Christ’s compassion and love, we work against injustice and stand up for the poor and oppressed